In St Pat's, i had probation. I had yellow/orange forms. I was made to stand outside the class. I had fought in class. I had shared my sorrow, joy and warmth with my classes. I had one time where my name had a bad impression on teachers. I had changed for the better. I had been the head of NPCC. I had taken a unit with only 2 NCOs. I had won competitions. I had been stressed out. I had failed my tests. I had come late for my N level maths paper with only 15 mins to do the paper. I had 4 points for N levels. I had a 'B' grade for the subject that i came late for. I had become the president of the Student Council. I had taken up roles of being the subject representative of 5 subjects at once. I had led people. I had let people lead me. I had times where i cried in school. I had now... It is amazing how one can change in just a short period of just 4 years. My head reverberates to the beat of the school rally. I love St Pat's. Truly. Madly. Deeply.
Now we are all fated to meet within life of St Pat's,
Be it be happy, be it be sad,
We would always remembered.
A person would like to feel important. Just as anyone in the world. However, what is the worth of importance? Water: It has no taste, no smell and not colour, but ironically, it is the most important thing in the world. The matter of importance, what does it mean? What does it actually suggests? Power. Greed. Satisfaction. Happiness. What is it that hinders?
Though i know that no one actually reads what's written here. Be it inspirational of just another entry of unending complaints and reproach. However, sometimes i feel that there are readers out there, who are in a voracious search for good written work that just happen to stumble upon this blog. There may be cynics out there however that actually feel that my motives are otherwise. Besides, i have seen other well written blogs. The only difference is that mine isn't surreal. Though i may be living in a surreal fantasy…
I am craving for love. No, not that i am being tortured at home and have no one to talk to. I need a girl. Yeah, i'm confessing it. I'm letting the cat out of the bag. It's been more than a year and a half ever since i broke up with some i a brief moment of blithe with. I don't know how to explain why i need a girl. Perhaps the fortunate people out there in the world can reiterate the feeling for me. As i progress on with my achievements, i found that i am a lone ranger. I've got no one to share it with. Not much of a support. The following was a poem i wrote about 2 years ago. It was written when i try to put on a daily facade to hide my true needs unit i met her... It is entitled, 'Fantasy'
I gaze at loving couples as a form of escapism. Sometimes i just feel like seeking them out to recognise that other ways of being, ways beyond my mundane life, are truly possible. Through them, i reaffirm my deepest desires, my fondest hopes and myself. Being together commands too much commitment, too much sacrifices had to be made, too much tears and heartache to bear.. And that's simply what i can't indulge in. love is a two-edged sword. both parties will be hurt ultimately. But don't ever keep the pain with you. Move on. Only in this way, you can set yourself free again..
I've got lots to write. Feelings are just confined to one place which is the heart. It is an expression of emotions, the conversion of thoughts into words, the secrets that are not so well hidden. I shall end here. I shall write more. On an ending note, this i what i wanna show to a certain someone who left me a certain time ago...
For years i was running away. but after one moment with you. i learnt what it is to truly escape.
XyeThesis
`Sometimes for a person to achieve his best is to allow him to put him in the worst situation
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home