Kendra
It’s funny how sometimes you inspire me to do the things I don’t normally do or say, but are actually the things I always wanted to do. However, the though it of being with you seem so distant. Just like a star, twinkling in the sky and knowing you’re there, everyone else in this world we will not reach you in another thousand years. The things that we do and say are really actually limited by necessity that sometimes I feel do you even bother. No matter, I’ve just realised that I’ve fallen foolishly in love you. Ironically, you’re freaked out. You’re not to blame for everything happened all too fast. It was an error on my part and your can rest assured.
It was said that humans had this sixth sense called intuition. It worked better on females than males they said. Right now, I have the proof to say that that statement is really true. “Perhaps it was intuition, but guys were never meant to be accurate at it. And true enough, we aren’t” was said by yours truly and I am the living proof of it all.
Everything seemed oh-so beautiful. Then again, you are and will only be my eye candy.
There was this fitness corner in TKGS. That was where nearly everything happened. Silly me.
XyeThesis
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home